Monday, August 17, 2009

Kawasaki Drifter 800 Rear Fender For Sale - Complete!

I was planning on selling my rear fender this winter but figured I may as well post it up now in case someone is looking for one now.

It's the complete rear fender for a Drifter 800. Fender is OEM Kawasaki Pearl Black. The turn signals, brake light, wiring harness, chrome "bumper", is all included.

I'm asking $450 OBO for it all plus whatever shipping would be, unless you wanted to pick up Downriver. For shipping I will only ship this through UPS and will insure it for the full cost.










2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if this fender was still for sale. I know that this blog was posted in 2009, but i didnt think it would hurt to ask. PLease contact Dustan Mitchell at 913 271 6353, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a Drifter 800 tank call 231 445 0079 if you have a nice undented tank in Michigan Thanks

    ReplyDelete